PMCREATIONS -                Preserve Your Story
RSS

Recent Posts

comments
Having a Grand Time..........
Feedback
The Website is here!!!

Categories

comments
powered by

My Blog

Having a Grand Time..........

I am having a grand time making my beads. Meeting new people, and hearing their precious stories, and agreeing that death stinks.

I have added a few new products, have a new brochure, please request one if you'd like one.

A couple of the new products are: a decade, crosses added to the keychains and the necklaces, makes a wonderful addition to those products. And I experimented and made an ankle bracelet for one of my customers( picture of it is on the product page)  Have also made a few ornaments, (pictures are also on the product page) Please take a look at them.
I thank all of my customers for their business, I am so enjoying this experience of meeting new people and helping them cherish their memories.

24 Comments to Having a Grand Time..........:

Comments RSS
Haven on Friday, March 9, 2018 4:02 PM

Is TicketNetwork Legit, Protected and Dependable?

We wished to head over to see a baseball video game and TicketNetwork was the first ticket provider we saw on the internet. The only thing was once i booked the initial ticket, their reps referred to as me considering the fact that the ticket wasn't attainable any longer. And that transpired twice and i adjusted spots two times well before to have the ticket which i went with. Their reps have been awesome however.

Getting tickets by using TicketNetwork how reliable is ticketnetwork was simple thru my getting a member of Group Countrywide. I obtained a 12.5% cashback each individual time I purchased an item thru TicketNetwork and their price level was almost always low cost than that of StubHub. I�ve used TicketNetwork several periods to have tickets for live shows and sports functions. The delivery within the tickets which i bought was brilliant. I could print the tickets off proper away if I wanted to or these would demonstrate up from the mail. TicketNetwork continues to be positive and i've certainly not experienced a problem inside the a great many periods that I've put into use them.

TicketNetwork has quite outstanding ticket price tags. I printed the tickets off from their websites. All around, I have had a fairly good know-how.

I went via the web and was looking near after i chanced on TicketNetwork. With ticket online businesses, the value is a hit and miss considering that they do not explain to what the real services rate could well be before you are completely ready to hit acquire. I took an opportunity with TicketNetwork given that their fee seemed to be cheaper. Their program fee was sort of the killer despite the fact that most of the other people were being the same. My tickets were delivered from the envisioned time frame.

Reply to comment

www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumewritinggroup-com-review/ on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 10:19 PM
I used to be quite the craftsman, but those days are over. I once made a pen holder, wallet, coin purse, lanyard and table mats out of beads and nylon bead cords. I really enjoyed it and if there would be a chance for me to do it again, I definitely will. I have been searching for new ideas to make once I have the time. I was kind of looking for something more useful other than jewelries, but an anklet sounds like a great idea.

noah james on Sunday, March 29, 2020 2:58 AM
Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION , the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are  Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.

planet resume on Friday, July 6, 2018 1:40 AM
I am happy to hear that. It's really important to like what you do.

australianwriting on Monday, July 9, 2018 12:29 AM
This is the time in life that we are surely never able to forget and I am glad to know about them. You are always picking up the things that are meant to be the part of the working that is originally required.

robux generator on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:02 AM
Hey friends if you want to generate more and more robux for free then must try my link to get lots of robux for free online.

lin on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 3:44 AM
nice

Altoconvertpdftojpg.com on Sunday, December 16, 2018 8:17 AM
As I visited Altoconvertpdftojpg.com I was excited to see how easily it helps converting PDF to JPG. Try it!

custom essay writing help on Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:43 PM
Need help with your college essay or writing assignment? Our experienced essay editors improve the language, structure and clarity of your essay!

custom essay writings on Monday, June 17, 2019 3:11 AM
Writing an essay in class can be quite challenging especially if time is limited and preparation is required. In any case, the student must spend a significant amount of time preparing task. This preparation includes finding all appropriate material and resources.You can ease your training with the Rushessay service.

scaffoldresearch on Saturday, July 20, 2019 5:45 AM
Mostly humans are unable to drink clean water because water pollution is growing right away. Drinking polluted water inflicting quite a few belly diseases.

Marketing tips on Saturday, July 27, 2019 12:27 PM
I am habitual of reading SEO blogs and articles, so I got the best marketing tips through various sites, and I found them to be extremely useful.

Cracker Barrel Employee on Monday, August 19, 2019 11:05 AM
Ever since I came to know about the new Cracker Barrel Employee login, I do not forget to visit crackerbarrel.achievers.com/login to check out my work schedule and start working accordingly. It helps me to achieve my targets effortlessly.

http://www.immersionweek.org/ on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 2:21 AM
On the off chance that we purchase another and impeccable living arrangement anyway don't smooth it precisely so it is our horrendous strategy. We should smooth the entire parcel of our habitation as a base twice in every week to save the excellence of house.

avakin life outfit ideas on Thursday, December 19, 2019 5:48 AM
This MUST be your own original work. It may not contain a trademark, logo, copyrighted material or any other intellectual property of a third party.

Vin Die on Thursday, December 26, 2019 3:02 AM
I was searching for something like this for quite a long time and at last I’ve found it on your blog. It was definitely interesting for all users i must want to appreciate your thoughts.

do my assignment for me on Monday, January 6, 2020 12:05 AM
Thanks for such wonderful blog that looks pretty different, I would suggest you please make a proper plan for your blog and start professional blogging as a career, One day you would be smart enough to earn some money, wishing you a best of luck my friend, Thanks a lot for your nice support and love.

purchase dissertation hypotheses on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:34 AM
To meet new people is the main goal of every meeting. I like that your blog always offers something interesting to read. I wish you good luck. I will definitely use your advice. Thanks!

driver testing on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6:15 AM
Thankful such an awesome sum for sharing this glorious information! I am envisioning see more posts by you. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. Great Job, I greatly appreciate that. Do keep sharing!

gardenscapes unlimited stars on Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:48 AM
The hack works on Android and iOS devices. Follow simple steps to make your game more fun. Tell me how many coins you have added to your account. Also view our Homescapes Generator.

dissertation abstract writing company on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 7:02 AM
Your beads look awesome. I am so glad to meet you. It is nice to hear that you will continue working on beads. Please keep us updated about any news or changes.

Bruc Bond on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:42 AM
FinTech boost connection directly with consumers via the launch of Crowdfunding Platforms. It allows local business, entrepreneurs, artists and charities to obtain assistance without elevating money from traditional investors. Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

Certus Trading Reviews on Friday, April 10, 2020 4:29 AM
The educational programs offered by Certus Trading Reviews include courses on stocks and bonds, as well as options and commodities trading. Founder Matt Choi is a Chartered Market Technician with 17 years experience as a trader.

What Are Different Microwave Panels on Monday, May 18, 2020 4:07 AM
It is so versatile that it combines the functions of several other appliances and saves you time, money and space in the kitchen.